Welcome to the DOEA eCIRTS Project Website
The enterprise Client Information and Registration Tracking System (eCIRTS) Project is replacing the current CIRTS system with a statewide customer relationship management (CRM) system that will allow DOEA and its partner organizations to better organize, define, and standardize its elder client services processes.
Below please find the Supporting Documents referenced in the eCIRTS Project ITN Number: 18-ITN-001-JT. Please send any questions or requests for additional information to the Procurement Manager, Justin Taylor at: Taylorj@elderaffairs.org.
eCIRTS Project ITN Supporting Information
Supporting Information for the Software and System Integration (SSI) Services Invitation to Negotiate (ITN):
- AAA CIRTS Reports
- CARES CIRTS Reports
- CARES Program Policy Handbook
- Chapter 74-2, Florida Administrative Code
- CIRTS Data Dictionary
- CIRTS Manual
- CIRTS Market Analysis
- CIRTS Reports
- CMS Letter SMD 16010
- CMS Letter SMD 16004
- DOEA 420 10 Management Information Systems Policy and Procedures
- DOEA Application Inventory List
- DOEA CIRTS Vendor Solution Market Analysis
- DOEA OCM eCIRTS Coaching Plan
- DOEA OCM eCIRTS Communications Plan
- DOEA OCM eCIRTS Resistance Management Plan
- DOEA OCM eCIRTS Sponsor Roadmap
- DOEA OCM eCIRTS Training Plan
- DOEA Programs and Services Handbook 2017
- eCIRTS Business Process and Definition Document
- eCIRTS Project Charter
- eCIRTS Project Management Plan Phase II
- eCIRTS Use Case Scenarios
- EDI Sample
- ITN Attachment C-Cost Reply Instructions and Workbook
- Nutrition Program Compliance Review Form NPCR
- PASRR AHCA MedServ 3008 Form
- Project Team Visio
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- SMMC LTC EMS Procedures
Sunbiz â€“ Sunbiz.org is the State of Floridaâ€™s official business entity index.
MyFloridaMarketPlace (MFMP) â€“ MyFloridaMarketPlace (MFMP) is the State of Floridaâ€™s eProcurement system.
Vendor Bid System (VBS) â€“ The Vendor Bid System (VBS) is the official online repository for all state bids.
Florida Accountability Contract Tracking System (FACTS) â€“ The Florida Accountability Contract Tracking System (FACTS) is an online tool developed to make the government contracting process in Florida more transparent.
Return to Top